HK4As Students' Award 2021
HOW TO ENTER?
Full-time students from local institutes majoring in Advertising, Communications, Film & TV, Art, Design, Creative, Planning/Strategy, Media, PR, Business, Marketing, Technology, Writing, Entertainment and etc.
(Remarks: Exchange students are welcome to participate but certain sponsorships will only be eligible for Hong Kong residents.)
- Online: firstname.lastname@example.org (suggested using Google drive / Dropbox link)
- Hard-copy materials (optional, by appointment): Suite 1906, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point
- Entry form
- Presentation brief (optional as supplement)
- Materials hard-copy (optional and to be sent separately)
- Creativity (Is the idea inspiring?) - 50%
- Meaningfulness (Is it fit for purpose?) - 30%
- Execution (Is it brilliantly executed?) - 20%
- Best of Show
- Best Craft of Copy
- Best Craft of Art
Levels of Award
HK4As_Students' Award 2021_Brief (website version).pdfMore
Hong Kong Roots
Celebrating local ideas In 2019, a special category named “HK Roots本地薑” was added to celebrate work that demonstrates the uniqueness and excellence of Hong Kong creativity with strong relevancy to local insights, culture or behaviour. Work in this category is judged by a special HK Roots Jury composed of local cross-media and multidisciplinary creatives.
Panel of Judges
Associate Creative Director, Ogilvy
Finalists & Winners
With a single goal of recognizing the best creative works of our industry in 2019, HK4As is going ahead with our annual Kam Fan Awards Presentation on November 22, 2019. We have moved it up to a luncheon in order to allow ourselves more flexibility. Glittering the Award Presentation will be our respective international and local Jury led by Jureeporn Thaidumrong, Chief Creative Officer/Global Creative Board Member, GREYnJ UNITED, Thailand.
Hall of Fame & Archive
Since the Kam Fan Awards began in 1984, every year one piece of work has stood proud above all others to earn the title Kam Fan. Take a trip down our memory lane and view the many brilliant ideas that have been deemed worthy of this status.
Hall of FameMore